10/1/2016 – Restoration of Salem Depot to begin in 2016 starting with new rafters and a roof. Donations are still needed for repairs to the interior. Find out more about the project and how to donate at the North Bend Rails-To-Trails Foundation website- http://www.northbendrailtrail.net
NORTH BEND RAIL-TRAIL
- Elk River Rail-Trail to Open
- Gov. Justice awards $7.4 million in Transportation Alternatives and Recreational Trails Program grants across West Virginia
- Governor Tomblin Announces Transportation Alternatives and Recreational Trails Grants (2016)
- Group hopes to add hundreds of miles of walking, hiking and biking trails in the New River Gorge
- Rail-Trail Idea Builds Momentum in Wyoming County – Planning Team Members Needed!