Volunteer as a photographer, review trails, get involved with a local trail organization, start a local trail friends group and help with fundraising, clean-ups, trail monitoring and more. Check with Trail Managers for what is needed most for the local rail-trail.
- Share Photos: help build our collection of photos for the e-news, website, and regional and national marketing.
- Provide trip reports, trail updates and photos to us via email, and post them on TrailLink.com (the ‘one-stop shop’ for trails in the USA, hosted by the Rails-to-Trails Conservancy).
- Contact Us if you would like to organize and lead a fundraiser for the rail-trails. WVRTC can offer assistance in promoting it.
- Contact Us if you would like to lead rail-trail rides/walks. We will help promote them.
- Contact Us if you have specific skills or services you would like to offer.